Clean Beach CSR Program
Bay of Life Foundation organizes this program for Institutions and Companies who want to do community service. The Beach Cleanup activity saves the lives of marine animals and improves the beach ecosystem. This program helps the participants in fulfilling their CAS and CSR requirement. By doing beach cleanups, we’re giving back to the nature and keeps our beaches clean for a fun time. To register call us on: 75500 63120 / 99404 88880
Leave cleaner beaches for our future generation
- Our beaches are being littered at an alarming rate due to lack of awareness.
- With increase in economy and globalization, nature has taken a hit.
- There is drastic increase in single-use plastics.
- Along with reduce in plastic usage, cleanups need to be conducted to remove existing trash
Fullfill your community service activity requirement
- IB schools CAS fulfillment
- Corporate CSR fulfillment
- Swacch Bharat fulfillment
Certificates: You will receive a certificate from Bay of Life Foundation recognizing your efforts along with the tonnage of the beach trash removed.
Saves the lives of marine animals
- The number of marine animals affected by plastics every year is as high as 1,00,000.
- Plastics end up on our plates due to biomaginification when we eat sea food.
- Single-use plastics are a major cause of death for the marine animals.
Email: [email protected]
You will receive assistance from our volunteers in selecting the beach, helping with the cleanup, we will set up tents and provide water for your volunteers.